Black Friday Questions?
Q: If I purchase, will you prorate my existing subscription?
Yes! If you are already subscribed, we will prorate your new purchase according to the amount of time remaining on your existing subscription. As an example: if you have 1 month remaining on a 1-year subscription, we will reduce the purchase price by 1/12th before applying any coupons. Coupons are applied to the prorated price.
Q: Do I need to cancel my existing subscription to purchase?
You do not need to cancel your current subscription to purchase and receive the prorated price.
Q: How do I use the coupon?
To use the coupon, enter it on the checkout page in the box titled Coupon Code.
Q: What if I can't access my account.
If you’re having trouble accessing your account, please visit the forgot password page to request a password reset
What is MRI Online?
MRI Online provides continuing education to radiologists looking to improve their practice, earn CME, or explore a new subspecialty. We focus on MSK, Neuro, and Body imaging with hundreds of hours of lectures, case reviews, and thousands of scrollable DICOM images available online from any device. MRI Online serves radiologists all over the world in all phases of their career from residents to experienced attending radiologists.
What kind of courses does MRI Online offer?
We're adding new courses weekly! Our course library features:
- Mastery Series Courses - These courses are organized by topic and consist of dozens of short, 5-10 minute vignettes. Each course covers anatomy, protocols, and case review. All taught in an interactive learning format from world-renowned radiologists. Browse courses >
- Power Packs - Test your knowledge and review a volume of cases with Power Packs. These case stacks are accessible through our interactive case viewer giving you the ability to review cases just like you would at your workstation. Start reading >
- Noon Conference - Free daily lectures covering a variety of radiology related topics presented by renowned radiologists from all over the world. Accessible live on weekdays at 12pm ET and on-demand. Browse lectures >
- Case Review Live - Focuses on a different radiology subspecialty, with the opportunity to interpret cases before our faculty walks you through the diagnoses. Assess your skills and interact with master readers to fine-tune your knowledge and improve your confidence. Learn More >
- Remote Fellowships - Increase your reporting confidence with these 5-week and 10-week programs designed for the busy radiologist. Report on real cases and receive personalized feedback without taking time off work. Learn more >
How much does MRI Online cost?
For individuals, we offer several membership options so you can pick the plan that fits your budget. Find the membership that's right for you here.
For groups, we offer institutional licenses for residency programs, large group practices (5+ licenses) and the military/VA. To learn more about group pricing contact us here.
Does MRI Online offer discounts?
Yes! We offer a variety of discounts to residents, the military / VA, and select developing countries. To get more information about available discounts contact us here.
Does MRI Online offer CME?
Yes and lots of it! With an MRI Online membership, you can claim over 600 hours of AMA Category 1 CME with more added weekly. We breakdown all of your activity into something we call Micro CME. For every 30 minutes of watch time, diagnosis definition completed, or power pack you read you’ll receive 0.5 Micro CME. As you learn with MRI Online, Micro CME accrues and can be claimed at any time.
How do I claim CME?
It’s easy, claim your CME in a few simple steps:
- Step 1 - Log in to MRI Online and click on your CME counter in the top right corner
- Step 2 - Under Pending CME select the CME you would like to claim. You can select individual dates of activity or you can select all by checking the box next to the column header “Date”.
- Step 3 - With your CME selected, click Claim CME
If you’re having trouble claiming your CME please contact support and we are happy to help.
How do I access the courses?
How do I cancel?
To cancel your membership contact our support team here. With MRI Online there are no contracts, no cancellation fees - start or stop your membership at any time.
How do I use MRI Online's case viewer?
MRI Online uses the Ambra DICOM web viewer, which allows you to access images anywhere and with simple to use viewing tools for annotations. Learn more about the Ambra viewer here.
How do I join MRI Online's faculty?
Interested in helping build the future of radiology education? Contact our team with the topics you're interested in teaching along with your CV.
How does MRI Online ensure the anonymization of cases?
MRI Online Anonymization Protocols and Policies
MRI Online is an online educational platform dedicated to improving radiologists clinical practice. FullDICOM data sets are a key component of this learning process, radiologists must be able to scroll through real-life image sets in order to mimic the real world clinical setting to practice, learn and gain skills.
DICOM datasets in their original format contain patient data. It is critical to protect that patient’s data. MRIOnline has a zero tolerance policy for publishing patient data to its platform and takes the protection of patient data with extreme seriousness and caution.
There are many patient anonymization algorithms on the market. However, with today's technology, it is not possible for an algorithm to be 100% accurate in the removal of PHI. Oftentimes data exists outside ofDICOM metadata tags, for example: PHI can be burned directly onto an image (common but not limited toUltrasound studies), paperwork containing PHI can be DICOM-ized. The only way data can be 100% PHI free is with the assistance of a human review.
MRI Online’s Process
- Step 1: Presenters are required to anonymize image sets using their preferred and/or institution’s approved software. Presenters then submit that data to us via Ambra*, a cloud-based image transfer solution.
- Step 2: All data imported into Ambra* is anonymized using Ambra’s anonymization algorithm.
- Step 3: An MRI Online team-member reviews each case for PHI, removes any existing PHI and marks the case as ready to publish.
- Step 4: A second team-member reviews the case for PHI; if there is no PHI, they approve and publish the case to MRI Online.
This process includes the application of two algorithmic checks and two human validation checks.
In the unlikely event that PHI is discovered on MRI Online, our policy is to immediately disable the web viewer for all studies and all users. The team then undergoes a thorough audit and investigation to remove any PHI, understand the root cause of the issue and report out to impacted stakeholders.
Only after the PHI is removed and the cause of the issue resolved will the viewer be re-enabled.* Note: Ambra is a large, enterprise-grade, HIPAA compliant medical image transfer company with 100+employees and is used by Stanford, Cornell and Johns Hopkins, along with hundreds of other medical institutions.
See attached document here.