Elevate Your Practice of MSK MRI
Leverage our experience of reading 1MM+ cases over 30 years and training thousands of radiologists.
Our teaching methodology is specifically designed to maximize your daily impact across these 4 areas:
- Answer the clinical question and lower your miss rates
- Enhance your problem solving skills and create more compelling reports
- Determine your findings faster and read more cases per day
- Become your practice’s expert across a wide variety of cases. Learn how to speak your referrer's language
"This is a very complete unit on knee ligaments and the posterior corner issues. The short modules on anatomy progress very logically, and the numerous well-discussed case illustrations drive home the teaching points very effectively."
Dr. Michael RyanDiagnostic Radiologist, Eagle, Idaho
26 Hours of Video
A range of video modules that include everything you need to boost your confidence in your knee reads
10 Power Pack Cases
Scroll cases on your own to test your skills in our fully featured web viewer
Earn up to 31 CME across each of the knee mastery modules
Knee MRI — Course Overview
Seems like it should be pretty easy, right? By now you probably know that the anatomy is deceptively complex, combinations of injuries can be challenging, and of course the referring clinician's expectations are as high as the range of meniscus injuries is wide.
You may be familiar with direct presentations of pathology, but what about the indirect signs - maybe in a postsurgical knee? How can you tweak the protocols on your magnet to maximize visualization and minimize patient discomfort? The source of the patient's complaint may be a patellar tendon or posterior corner injury - helps to see a bunch of those so you can readily recognize the appearance. Well, we've seen a ton of them, and we're willing to share!
We can be your guide through the intricacies of the knee. In the Knee MRI Mastery courses, we give you everything you need in order to evaluate this joint. In the two most recent series, Meniscus MRI and MRI of the Supporting Structures, we focus on two important areas of assessment. Through some of our legacy series, Case Review, Professional and Advanced Orthopaedic and Joint, we round out our discussion of the pathology that occurs in the knee.
Knee MRI Course Sample Videos
Knee MRI Anatomy & Diganoses Covered in this Course
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL)
- Arcuate Ligament
- Bucket Handle Tear
- Cyclops Lesion
- Horizontal Meniscal Tear
- Jumper's Knee (Infrapatellar Tendinopathy)
- Lateral collateral ligament (LCL)
- Lateral Meniscus
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL)
- Medial patellofemoral ligament (MPFL)
- Meniscal Ossicle
- Meniscocapsular Separation
- Morel-Lavallée lesion
- Neurovascular bundles
- Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD)
- Parrot Beak Tear
- Patellar [Quadriceps] Tendon
- Patellar stabilizers
- Patellofemoral Chondromalacia
- Peroneal Tunnel Syndrome
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL)
- Posterolateral Corner (PLC)
- Posteromedial Corner (PMC)
- Quadriceps tendon
- Radial Meniscal Tear
- Root Tear
- Segond Fracture
- Sinding-Larsen-Johansson syndrome
- Skeletal relationships
- Tendons (Posterior and Anterior)
- Vertical Tear
- And much more...
Dr. Stephen J. Pomeranz
A renowned diagnostic radiologist, Dr. P has expertise in MRI and advanced imaging and has interpreted more than 1,000,000 MRI exams in his career— including more than 100,000 neuro MRI cases.
Dr. Pomeranz is a noted educator who has taught physicians for over two decades, authored numerous medical textbooks in MRI and CT and trains fellows in MRI and advanced imaging.