22-year-old male complaining of right thumb pain
22-year-old male complaining of right thumb pain since injury 5 days ago.
SCOUT T1 T2 AXIAL T1 STIR COR T2 SAG.
- The bones are in anatomic alignment. The bone marrow signal is normal. No occult fracture stress fracture or bone contusion.
- The joint spaces are preserved. No marginal spurring periarticular erosions or subchondral cysts noted.
- Tear of the ulnar collateral ligament of the metacarpophalangeal joint seen with proximal retraction with evidence of Stener lesion.
- The visualized tendons are intact. No tendinopathy or tear.
- The visualized muscles are intact without hemorrhage tear or strain. No soft tissue mass.
- Tear of the ulnar collateral ligament of the metacarpophalangeal joint with proximal retraction. Stener lesion with entrapment
Learn from our world renowned faculty.
35+Mastery Video Courses
400+Scrollable Cases and Reports
Free TrialTry it free for 7 days
All delivered in micro-learning modules to help
you get straight to learning