49-year-old male anterior elbow pain
- 49-year-old male complaining of anterior elbow pain since carrying heavy objects on 08/26/2016
- Long- and short-axis fat- and water-weighted sequences were performed
- The bones are in anatomic alignment. Irregularity of the radial tuberosity noted associated with adjacent osteoedema consistent with avulsion fracture.
- Complete rupture of the biceps tendon noted with retraction to the level of the coronoid process. Moderate surrounding hemorrhagic tenosynovitis noted.
- The brachialis and triceps tendons are intact.
- The common flexor and extensor tendons are without abnormality.
- The radial and ulnar collateral ligaments are intact.
- The muscles about the elbow are intact without evidence of hemorrhage tear or strain.
- No soft tissue mass.
- Avulsion fracture of the radial tuberosity with complete rupture of the biceps tendon retracted to approximately the level of the coronoid process associated with moderate surrounding hemorrhagic tenosynovitis
Learn from our world renowned faculty.
35+Mastery Video Courses
400+Scrollable Cases and Reports
Free TrialTry it free for 7 days
All delivered in micro-learning modules to help
you get straight to learning