Elbow pain related to pitching felt a pop
- Elbow pain related to pitching felt a pop. Pain and swelling difficulty with daily activity
- COR RIDE COR STIR GFE SAG RIDE AXIAL T2 RISE
- Mild extensor origin tendinosis without macrotear or radial collateral ligament injury.
- High-grade partial tear versus complete tear of the anterior band of the ulnar collateral ligament midsubstance proximal nonretracted greater than 75% of the ligament is torn but not avulsed. Mild adjacent flexor strain without avulsion. Mild soft tissue swelling. Slight peel-away of the distal attachment of the UCL from the sublime tubercle.
- Normal biceps triceps and brachialis attachments.
- Swollen ulnar nerve.
- Normal radial nerve branches median nerve.
- No internal derangement or OCD. No loose body.
- No muscle atrophy or tear.
- Anterior band ulnar collateral ligament tear near complete greater than 75% midsubstance proximal nonretracted tear with additional finding of slight stripping of the distal UCL from the sublime tubercle. No avulsion fracture. Mild adjacent flexor strain without tear. Soft tissue swelling.
- No internal derangement. Swollen ulnar nerve
Learn from our world renowned faculty.
35+Mastery Video Courses
400+Scrollable Cases and Reports
Free TrialTry it free for 7 days
All delivered in micro-learning modules to help
you get straight to learning