Elbow pain related to pitching felt a pop
- Elbow pain related to pitching felt a pop. Pain and swelling difficulty with daily activity
- COR RIDE COR STIR GFE SAG RIDE AXIAL T2 RISE
- Mild extensor origin tendinosis without macrotear or radial collateral ligament injury.
- High-grade partial tear versus complete tear of the anterior band of the ulnar collateral ligament midsubstance proximal nonretracted greater than 75% of the ligament is torn but not avulsed. Mild adjacent flexor strain without avulsion. Mild soft tissue swelling. Slight peel-away of the distal attachment of the UCL from the sublime tubercle.
- Normal biceps triceps and brachialis attachments.
- Swollen ulnar nerve.
- Normal radial nerve branches median nerve.
- No internal derangement or OCD. No loose body.
- No muscle atrophy or tear.
- Anterior band ulnar collateral ligament tear near complete greater than 75% midsubstance proximal nonretracted tear with additional finding of slight stripping of the distal UCL from the sublime tubercle. No avulsion fracture. Mild adjacent flexor strain without tear. Soft tissue swelling.
- No internal derangement. Swollen ulnar nerve
Try MRI Online Premium for free.
100+Mastery Series video courses
500+Expert case reviews
UnlimitedCME & SA-CME credits
Learn from world renowned radiologists anytime,
actice on real, high-yield cases with MRI Online Premium.