58-year-old male evaluate soft tissue mass
- 58-year-old male evaluate soft tissue massLong- and short-axis fat- and water-weighted images were performed. 1.5T High-Field Oval
- Long- and short-axis fat- and water-weighted images were performed. 1.5T High-Field Oval
- No acute bony macrofracture or contusion. Multiple soft tissue masses scattered in the plantar fat pad of the foot probably represent plantar fibromatosis. They are located subjacent to the 1st metatarsal diaphysis 1st metatarsal head proximal phalanx of the 2nd metatarsal 4th and 5th proximal phalanges and the 5th metatarsal head.
- No acute muscle or tendon strain. No Morton’s neuroma. The plantar plates are intact.
- Sesamoids intact. No edema.
- Lisfranc ligament intact
- Multiple masses in the plantar fat pad of the foot most likely represent plantar fibromatosis. Desmoid less likely
- Thank you for the opportunity to provide your interpretation