18-year-old dancer left hip labral tear
- 18-year-old dancer for evaluation of left hip labral tear
- Long- and short-axis fat- and water-weighted images were obtained before and after contrast administration. 1cc of OptiMARK injected
- Focal small partial-thickness nondisplaced anterior-superior to superior labral tear. Focal area of mild chondral thinning at the weightbearing aspect of the hip joint
- Ligamentum teres is intact.
- Visualized hip flexor extensor adductor and abductor muscles are unremarkable without strain edema focal atrophy tear or tendinopathy.
- Visualized bones are unremarkable without edema marrow infiltrating process or fracture.
- Visualized portions of the pelvis including ovaries bladder uterus and bowel are grossly unremarkable.
- Focal small partial-thickness nondisplaced anterior-superior and superior labral tear. Focal area of mild chondral thinning at the weight-bearing aspect of the hip joint
- Cam-type impingement likely secondary
Learn from our world renowned faculty.
35+Mastery Video Courses
400+Scrollable Cases and Reports
Free TrialTry it free for 7 days
All delivered in micro-learning modules to help
you get straight to learning